When looking for Health Insurance for Individuals and Families, First Service: Insurance and More can help you reduce your exposure to high healthcare bills. FYI: we also provide assistance to Employer groups.
For Medicare Supplemental coverage, we represent our clients to a number of excellent insurance companies.
For those looking for assistance paying health insurance premiums, contact us. We are — after much consideration — registered to help our clients on the Marketplace. If you register on the Marketplace / Exchange and live in Tennessee or Mississippi, you can mention that you are getting assistance from an agent, and enter my FFM username “trenthall.” I will then be able to view your information and guide you the best possible decisions for you and your unique situation.
Both on and off exchange, we represent several health insurance carriers, including United Healthcare, Aetna, and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. Availability varies according to your State of residence.
If you would rather avoid the insurance companies altogether, you can visit our site at Medi-Share for an affordable, Biblical HealthCare plan! This is a ministry, not a business.
Since 1993, Medi-Share has shared and paid 100% of eligible healthcare bills for our members.
We all know that health care, hospitalization, recovery, therapy, doctor visits, prescriptions, and other expenses can amount to huge bills. Then there are non-medical expenses not covered by your health insurance that can really add up.
For those non-medical expenses, we offer plans that put cash in your pocket from great companies life Assurity Life, Aflac, CIGNA, Mutual of Omaha, American General / AIG, and several other quality insurance carriers.
Most of us need help to pay bills that can cost thousands – thousands of dollars.
We offer individual and group health insurance.
FYI, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee no longer offers individual health insurance in the Memphis, Nashville, or Knoxville areas.
Formerly, before serious illness struck our own family, we operated in nine States.
We are continually licensed in Tennessee since 1982, and are also licensed in Mississippi and Texas.. We are additionally licensed and/ or doing business for Legal Service Plans and Identity Theft protection in those States several other States.
We will reactivate licenses in additional States in the future.
Do you really want to try to sort through all your options by yourself?
With the Affordable Care Act rules and regulations, can I buy group or individual health insurance coverage now?
Which company, which network, which plan? Are my favorite doctors and hospitals cooperating with this plan of insurance?
Can I afford to have this coverage?
Can I afford to NOT have health insurance in place?
Will I be able to qualify for this coverage?
Will my agent help me if there is a complication or difficulty with underwriting and issue of my policy, or with any misunderstanding involving a claim?
Your personal, professional agent can make your life easier, and save you some serious cash. Get to know your agent.
If you don’t have an agent that will answer or return your phone calls, call me instead.
Trent Hall, LUTCF (that’s me) has been continually licensed to provide guidance and help his clients obtain insurance since 1982.
- serving as a Moderator for accredited LUTC classes. The LUTC program was administered and supervised by the American College, located in Bryn Mawr, PA. Now the program is administered by the College for Financial Planning, located in Centennial, Colorado.
- service as a founding Board member of the Memphis chapter of the National Association of Health Underwriters
- experience of helping hundreds if not thousands with Health Insurance for Individuals and Families for three decades
- experience with numerous businesses and municipalities regarding their group health and benefits plans
- experience with voluntary benefits plans including short term disability, short term major medical, cancer, life, vision, dental and indemnity plans. Carriers include Aflac, CIGNA, Assurity, LegalShield, IDShield, Mutual of Omaha and more.
- experience with Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans
“Today’s Solutions … for a Bright Tomorrow” since 1982