Good dental health actually affects your overall health, and your self-esteem, too!
This short article will soon be followed by a more comprehensive view of Dental plans that are available.
Plans may or may not include orthodontia benefits. Be sure to check about networks, and specific benefits.
You may find that the least expensive plans are the best — or the worst fit for you.
Types of Dental Plans:
- Group – obtained and paid for by your employer.
- Voluntary – offered through your employer.
- Network-based Dental care – could be group or voluntary.
- Stand-alone Dental plans including Delta Dental, Aflac, Mutual of Omaha, BlueCross BlueShield, and others.
- Discount plans (almost always combined with a network of participating dentists)
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I’ll be happy to provide the information you need to make the right choice for you and yours.
Have a “bright smile” day!
“Today’s Solutions … for a Bright Tomorrow!” since 1982